I'm Doing It In A Dress for 5 reasons:
1. Over 130 million girls around the world are out of school.
2. Educating girls has a ripple effect that extends beyond the individual to their families, their communities and their countries.
3. Within the top 100 solutions to reverse global warming, educating girls is ranked 6th.
4. Educating girls decreases child marriage, domestic & sexual violence and maternal mortality.
5. Consequently, this increases planned parenthood, involvement in political processes (meaning more representative & effective government globally) and aids in improving socio-economic growth to escape poverty.
I'm putting on a school dress to raise awareness and raise funds for girls' education because I know I'll be helping girls in Sierra Leone and Uganda to do the same and take charge of their futures.
Please help me, help them!
Reached 100% of your fundraising target! A+ effort!
Joined Do It In A Dress 2019 ... and we're off!
Raised $40!? Enough for five reusable pad kits!
Hit $100! Enough for life skills training for six months!
Raised $300 – that's enough for school for one year!
Raised $500 ... you are absolutely smashing it!
Shared on facebook!
Thanked my donors :)
Thank you to my Sponsors