Will Smith-Gander

Do It In A Dress 2021

My Activity Tracking

16
kms

Hey Everyone!

tl:dr I am doing Do-It-In-A-Dress this week, please donate to the link below!
--
This week, I will be wearing a dress because girls and women across the globe struggle in the face of being denied an education, having period products, and just being treated less than. Do-It-In-A-Dress means I can show direct support to these people. Giving them access to education and health means everything.

I'm putting on a school dress to raise awareness and funds for girls' equal access to education. Because when we put on a dress, we'll be helping girls in Sierra Leone and Uganda put on a school dress and take charge of their futures.

Currently in Sierra Leone; 10% of girls will never attend school and of the other 90%, half as many will graduate in comparison to their male counterparts. 13% before their 15th birthday and 39% of girls are married before their 18th - with barriers to welcoming pregnant girls and young mothers into school.

As part of this campaign, our hall has come together to "Do it in a Dress" until the end of the month. In other words, we will be wearing DIIAD school dresses to raise awareness and donations for One Girl's programming.
If you would like to donate to this amazing cause you can donate here:
https://www.onegirl.org.au/s/4980/5718
Or at my team's page:
https://www.onegirl.org.au/fundraisers/brucehall2021
You can read more about their work here:
https://www.onegirl.org.au/event/do-it-in-a-dress-2021/home
Thank you!!

Help us change the world through girls' education!

ess and funds for girls' equal access education. Because when we put on a dress, we'll be helping girls in Sierra Leone and Uganda put on a school dress and take charge of their futures. 

Help us change the world through girls' education!

My Achievements

Reached 100% of your fundraising target! A+ effort!

Joined Do It In A Dress 2021 ... and we're off!

Raised $40!? Enough for five reusable pad kits!

Hit $100! Enough for life skills training for six months!

Raised $300 – that's enough for school for one year!

Raised $500 ... you are absolutely smashing it!

Shared on facebook!

Thanked my donors :)

Thank you to my Sponsors

$20.88

Maddy Sloan

$25

Michael Ye

$25

Elizabeth Hedges

Keep up the good work my love!!

Show more